Released by Sun Microsystems in 1995, Java is a general-purpose, object-oriented, concurrent, class-based programming language. This is often referred to as WORA Language, which is, Write once, Run Anywhere. Keeping reading this post to know why KVCH is the best 6 months JAVA training Institute In Noida.
The Java runtime environment (JRE) consists of Java Virtual Machine (JVM). JVM can be implemented with JER. It contains a set of libraries and other files that JVM uses at runtime. Java is free to access and can run on any platform. Let’s first understand all the elements of Java:
- General-purpose: JAVA is a general-purpose programming language that helps the programmer to write the software in the widest variety of application domains. This language does not include language constructs designed to be used within a specific application domain.
- Object-oriented: Java is an OOP (Object-Oriented Programming) language. This helps the java users to build complex, reusable web applications. It also makes it easy to maintain and modify existing code and can create any new object with small differences to existing ones.
- Concurrent: Java is a concurrent language where the user can execute many statements instead of sequentially executing it.
Now that the elements of Java are clear, let us have a look at the components of this language:
- JRE (Java Runtime Environment): JRE is a software package that contains what is required to run a Java program.
- JVM (Java Virtual Machine): This virtual machine provides a runtime that helps the JAVA Bytecode to get executed by following:
- Specification: This document describes the execution of the JVM.
- Implementation: This is a program meets the requirements of JVM specification.
- Runtime Instance: Whenever any java command is written and is run in the class, an instance of JVM is created.
- JDK(Java Development Kit): This kit is provided free of cost and it contains JRE and other development tools like Compiler, Document, Package Java programs are necessary for JAVA Development.
Mentioned below are some of the features of JAVA:
Java is a popular language and is being used in many sectors of the market like,
- Banking: JAVA is being used here while dealing with transaction management.
- Retail: Employees in the retail business use the billing applications that are completely written in Java.
- Information Technology: Java helps in solving any implementation dependencies in the IT sector.
- Android: Any applications created in android are written in Java.
- Stock market: JAVA helps the stock market to decide which company to invest in by writing algorithms.
- Hadoop MapReduce: This framework is written with the help of Java.
- Scientific and Research Community make full use of JAVA in order to deal with a huge amount of data that is generated.
Following are some reasons that will make you go for the best 6 months JAVA training Institute In Noida
- Java’s Popularity & High Salary: As mentioned earlier in this post that JAVA language is very popularly and widely used therefore there is a high demand of Java Developers in the various sectors of the market.
- Java is Portable & Versatile: JAVA is a WORA (Write Once Run Anywhere) language and platform independent across various Operating System that makes it a portable language. Java bytecode can run on any hardware that has a compliant JVM. Plus dynamic coding, highly secured, and network-concentric makes this language a versatile one.
- Java Development Tools: These tools are very popular and helps in code writing process and offers high-level debugging to the programmers:
- Android Studio
- Java is easy & Open Source: Unlike C++, JAVA is easy to learn and use and has fewer complexities like pointers, operator overloading. JAVA is concurrent, Platform Independent ([WORA]: Write Once and Run Anywhere), Open Source, Robust, Interpreted, High Performance, Secured, and a Dynamic language.
KVCH is the oldest and the finest 6 months JAVA training Institute In Noida. Here the candidates get high-quality job-oriented training. For better understanding candidates will get full exposure through the latest and best technologies. There are many benefits of joining KVCH:
- Expert Trainers: Candidates at KVCH will be exposed to the biggest team of experienced Certified Expert Trainers.
- Online Training: KVCH provides online training that will help the candidates to grab the knowledge at any time and anywhere. Here they will directly interact with the trainer and will get classroom experience. Online Training also provides the candidate with the opportunity to be a part of the online community where they will get to interact with other candidates and put up a healthy discussion about the domain.
- Practical Exposure: The candidates will get the opportunity of working on Live Projects that will help them to gain some insight into the professional world and will make them prepared for the life ahead.
- Certification: Candidates will be handed a Globally Recognized Certificate at the upon the completion of the program.
- Placement Assistance: 100% placement assistance is provided by KVCH.
- Flexible Duration:
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Daytime & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
KVCH Content team are online media enthusiast and a blogger who closely follows the latest Career Guidance and Job trends In India and online marketing trends. We writes about various related topics such as Career Topics, Job Search and much more.