A Valid driving license is considered to the essential requirement to drive two-wheeler and four-wheeler throughout India. The license is issued for the driver by the competent state or union territory authority. The driver license is valid all over the Indian Union. An individual who wishes to drive a vehicle must get a learner license for the sake of learning purpose. This license is temporary and valid only for 6 months. However, one has to pass in the driving test to get a permanent motor vehicle license. Driving license online will take only a lesser time period when compared with the manual process. To get LLR, you need to attend the written test and must clear it successfully to proceed with driving license.
Eligibility Criteria For Driver License
To get a permanent driving license in Bangalore, there are some essential criteria to be followed. Some of them are:
- The applicant must be 18 years of age to apply for a driving license
- Must submit a photocopy of learner license when applying for a driving license in Bangalore
- If you like to apply license for a commercial vehicle then you must be above 20 years of age
How To Apply For Driving License Online?
If you want to know the detailed steps on driving license for 2 wheeler & 4 wheeler, then it is essential to read the following instructions carefully.
- Visit the official portal of Karnataka transport department or Sarathi website to apply for a new driving license
- For that, click “sarathi services” and choose “new driving license”. Read the instructions carefully & download the form
- Fill the form carefully according to the instructions & click submit it online
- Before submitting the application form, write down the application number
- By submitting the form, you will get SMS which will indicate the driving license application status
- Choose your LLR test by choosing “Appointment for LL Test”
- After that, it will allow you to decide the date and time of the test
- During the Learning license test, you need to take essential documents like residence proof and age proof with you
Documents Needed For Getting Driving License In Bangalore
If you do not know how to apply for driving license online in Bangalore then you must know the steps involved in applying for it. While applying for the license, it is essential to take a list of essential documents such as:
- Permanent address proof
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Telephone/Water/Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Residential Proof
- Income Tax Returns
- Age Proof – Passport/PAN Card/School Certificate/Birth Certificate/Proof of citizenship
- Recent passport size photo- 3 copies
- Residential proof
- Life insurance policy
Importance Of Car Driving School
If you are planning to get a driving license easily then it is essential to join in any of the car driving school Bangalore. The driving school not only teaches you how to drive and follow traffic rules but also make you get a driving license. Car driving school near me will help in getting learner license followed by permanent license in an easy way. With a valid driving license, one can easily travel to and from Bangalore without undergoing much hassle.